Mango faux leather quilted moto jacket, Acne Canada scarf, Karen Walker tweed coat, 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Hour bag
Things I have learnt so far this winter:
- Cold is not the answer to "How are you?"
- Don't complain about the cold to people from the South Island or Canada.
- Brownies can be made with apple puree instead of butter or oil. I tried this recipe here and it was delicious. I did use Mork Chocolate though coz you know #fancy. Available from Pinguino Gordito.
- The couch makes a great wardrobe. Let's call it couch-drobe.
- Possums can be cute - check out the Lemuroid Ringtail Possum.
- Instagram is great for cute pets and all but there is a sad hash tag #lostdog. Don't look it up. Also, don't look up 'free dog' on Trade Me unless you are really looking for one.
- Also on Instagram, I learnt that travelling around Europe is best done with your best friend. Especially if your best friend is a corgi named Sailo.
Is there anything you want to share?