[Photos taken without purpose: MAC lipsticks, my mane problem, page from the Marc Jacobs book, beauty goodies]
Things I have realised this week:
- I have a MAC lipstick dating back to 2003 in my collection. Stop-n-Glo from the Tan Ray Summer Collection. #gross
- My hair is my current source of unhappiness. (Wow, I look so sad in above photo)
- On this note, the sample I got of the Bumble & Bumble Thickening Shampoo was so good I bought it the very next day (Online, mind you. It was significantly cheaper compared to buying locally, YouShop and all that)
- There needs to be a Marc Jacobs at Louis Vuitton film just as intense as Dior & I. Oh wait, there is and I've already seen it and forgot about it. If you saw Dior & I, did you spot L'wren Scott front row?
- So many things I want from Zara. If I was petite (to not risk looking like a potato), I would go for this cape with piping. Very Chloé / Alix AKA The Cherry Blossom Girl circa the good old days of fashion blogging. Also this coat for hiding sloppy outfits.
- I'm capable of bringing lunch every day to work. You know how it is. Sushi Bi on payday, pizza/pasta from the food court on Friday.